Nucleareurope in the eu decision-making process
Nucleareurope’s role, together with its members, is to influence the EU decision-making process, focussing on Brussels-based institutions and other key stakeholders.
Nucleareurope engages in discussions throughout the legislative process, in particular during the very early stages, prior to the publication of proposals.
Upstream actions are key to success!
- Make sure that you have a say in the decisions made at EU level that can have an impact on you
- Make sure that your voice is heard
- Engage with key stakeholders
- Increase your visibility
Become a member and enjoy...
- Direct contact with EU policy makers
- Access to a broad network of stakeholders
- Participation in NUCLEAREUROPE general assembly, working groups, advisory groups and task forces
- Visibility on website and at events
- Access to members only analyses and publications
- Regular updates on EU activities and policy files